Chief Information Officer Angela Burgess describes trends in the healthcare industry.
Henry Mayo now has a system capable of generating patient flow data at each step in the process.
Beth Grimes of Gwinnett Medical Center shares her insight on what healthcare and hospital systems need in a business intelligence tool.
Colby Lutz, business intelligence analyst at Western Maryland Health System, dives into the ROI his organization has seen since using Dimensional Insight’s Diver Platform.
- 4 Key Quadrants: Operations, Revenue Cycle, Quality, and Efficiency
- Measures: Numerical Metric, Target, Variance, and a Color-coded Indicator
- Easily filter through other KPIs
- Hourly views of the census and patient turnover within the facility
- Current and Past census views
- Trends and Shift Data views
- Metric definitions
- How the metric is calculated
- Ensures users understand viewed data
- Key Measures: Volumes, Key Indicators, Revenue, and Procedure Patients
- Sort by: Month-to-date, Current Complete Month, and Year-to-Date
- Monitor OR efficiency and utilization
- Analyze at a point in time or over a period of time
- Utilization of: Facility Level, During Prime Time Hours, Assigned Block Time
Surgery Advisor Trends
- Facility Utilization
- Block Utilization
- Cases in Progress and Financials