920-436-8299 info@dimins.com

How Satisfied Are Healthcare Organizations
with EHR Analytics?

How Successful Are Healthcare Organizations With Clinical Analytics?
Electronic health records (EHRs) are ubiquitous in U.S. hospitals, and many EHR systems now offer analytics on top of the health records.

  • But is this technology sufficient for the analytics that healthcare organizations need to gain meaningful insights, thereby improving outcomes?
  • And how does EHR analytics compare to the analytics provided by third-party solutions?
Those are the questions that Definitive Healthcare and Dimensional Insight set out to answer with a new survey.
How Satisfied Are Healthcare Organizations with EHR Analytics?

Definitive Healthcare surveyed 108 healthcare leaders in Q1 of 2020 about their use of analytics solutions. More than 70% of respondents are in the C-Suite of their organizations, with the remaining 30% serving in VP or director-level roles.