Self-service reporting, visualizations & dashboard builder
Easily and quickly visualize the information critical to your job
DivePort is a self-service administrative portal interface that delivers personalized, aggregated information of an organization’s data to employees, customers, and partners through a login web browser. DivePort is fully integrated with Diver Platform’s data sources, providing users with a single point of entry for access to a variety of dashboards, reports, charts, and analytical applications.
- Customizable content, layout and design by role, department, company and industry
- Highly configurable graphical and tabular data displays
- Data can be displayed in 13 different chart formats with many different configurations
- Mapping and location analysis capabilities
- Ability to set goals, targets and threshold metrics for reports and dashboards
- Ability to export to Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF formats
- Integrated data and content from multiple sources
- Data capture and input capabilities for on-the-fly data correction, metrics management, and dashboard annotation
- Ability to build custom dashboard applications to collect or correct data when and where it is needed
- Ability to implement data entry processes based on role or workflow needs
DivePort accommodates the needs of a broad spectrum of users from analysts who want to dive into the depths of data for analysis, C-Suite users who want to monitor KPIs, and report consumers who simply need to view a static report.
DivePort administrators can set permission-based access to organizational data and provide users with tailored views of data using diveable dashboards or other metrics presented using an array of visualization tools.
FREEDOM TO EXPLORE DATA:
DivePort allows users to filter, sort, and dive through the data in any manner they wish without having to understand complex scripting, formatting languages or report writing techniques.